Monday, April 27, 2009

Baseball

I watched 3 baseball games this past weekend. I enjoyed them very much. I was impressed with the team member’s ability to work together and make it look so easy. I never played team sports like this – or at least I was never very good at it. It was amazing to me to see these 14 year old kids throw the ball from the catcher all the way to 2nd base and get the runner out. It looks so flawless! The timing and aim looked so well practiced! Since this is a defrag blog, it made me think about files organized on the hard drive. Are they able to be retrieved with the speed of a 75 MPH fast ball thrown by a 14 year old right in the box? In my case yes as I have Diskeeper, but for many people I
would say no.

BTW - I am now a baseball fan!

http://www.diskeeper.com/Diskeeper/speed-up-my-computer.aspx

1 comment:

  1. If Diskeeper was a baseball team, it would win the pennant every year and eventually competing teams would have to switch over to lacrosse on motocycles or synchronized grenade tossing just to keep the stadiums filled.

    ReplyDelete