Friday, April 24, 2009

Idle time

I wish I had InvisiTasking for my life. That would be way cool. I could fit in all the “work” I cannot complete in my normal work day during my “idle” time. Those fractions of a second before I fall asleep I could put on a load of laundry. Or, when I am dazedly staring at my closet in the morning picking out something to wear, my personal InvisiTasking would kick in and I could make the kids breakfast before school. Wow, the best one would be just after a pretty intense meeting when you need those few precious downtime seconds to regroup, I can get 152 of my morning emails handled! Please, someone make InvisiTasking for my life!

At least there is InvisiTasking in my defragger: http://www.diskeeper.com/Diskeeper/invisitasking-technology.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment